2. There are still 161 games full of possibility and remarkability yet to be played.
3. More than likely you won't have to shovel any more snow in the near future.
4. A boat load of new prospects made it to the show and it will be fun watching them impact the game.
5. A healthy dose of "web gems" each and every night begins immediately.
6. Having the opportunity to learn about the game from the great story tellers of the game for the next six months.
7. The renewal of the daily box score checking ritual.
8. The chance that someone soon will pitch a no hitter or a perfect game.
9. Being able to sit outside in the fresh air with family and friends, soaking in the sights, sounds and smells of the ballpark.
10. Knowing that weather or not the post season is a realistic possibility, the season will contain plenty of special moments, for your team.